Retinol 0.5 contains 0.5% pure retinol and is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Designed to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration, this retinol night cream can refine the appearance of pores, while reducing the appearance of blemishes associated with problematic skin.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol night creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin preconditioned with Retinol 0.3
SKIN TYPES: Normal / Oily / Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Discolorations / Acne / Aging
Easy Application Steps
In the evening, apply a pea size amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.